Sliders are the ultimate catering and menu must-haves. They are easy to eat and even easier to create. The beauty of sliders is that you can effortlessly offer a range of sliders to cater to your guest’s needs and preferences. Serve as finger food or as a trio of sliders for a light meal or entree.
3 Simple Sliders:
1. Beef & Bacon Sliders
You can’t go wrong with beef and bacon. Add some swiss cheese and an onion ring and you have a winner!
- Cut a cooked Butlers Chef Choice 80g Burger Pattie into 4.
- Place 1/4 pattie into the slider bun.
- Layer a Lamb Weston Gourmet Onion Ring and a rasher of Three Fat Pigs Streaky Bacon.
- Add some smokey chipotle aioli and swiss cheese to finish your slider off.
2. Fish Sliders – By Jamie Oliver
This easy variation of Jamie Olivers Fish Sliders will add a fresh bite to your slider trio.
- Cook Shore Mariner Dusted Fish Bites to the pack instructions
- Spread bun with store-bought or homemade tzatziki.
- Layer sliced cucumber, Fish Bites, and top with fresh or pickled red onion.
3. Vegan Falafel Sliders
Butlers Falafels makes offering vegan sliders quick and easy.
- Cook Butlers Falafels to the pack instructions.
- Spread bun with store-bought or homemade hummus.
- Layer thinly sliced cucumber and crunchy slaw with one or two falafels.